Good news for people who like free things: the 14 Days of Love Giveaway is BACK!
Me and 13 other bloggers are saying YOU ARE AWESOME to our readers with 14 days of fabulous prizes to kick off the official start of summer, right up through the 4th of July! Because nothing can improve upon summer quite as much as free goodies. (That and maybe a Caribbean vacation, but that’s asking a little much I think).
Look at all this amazing stuff you could win!
- June 21 Oleander and Palm – Shark Vacuum
- June 22 Dream Green DIY - 8 B by Brandie Dessert/Appetizer Plates of Choice ($250 Value)
- June 23 Design Improvised – $200 Home Decorator’s Gift Card
- June 24 Handmade Mood – Instax Camera and Film
- June 25 Squirrelly Minds – $150 Wayfair Giftcard
- June 26 Frock Files – MZ Wallace Purse
- June 27 Lulu the Baker – Sseko Designs Sandals and Leather Hobo Bag
- June 28 Jade and Fern – 2 Simple Peace Bags, The Handwoven Beach Carryall and The Organic Hemp and Cotton Farmer’s Market Bag ($120 value)
- June 29 Everyday Reading – Wrenn Jewelry
- June 30 Living on Love – Freshly Picked Moccs and Solly Baby Wrap
- July 1 Poppy Haus – Curated Art Wall from: Emily Jeffords, Clare Elsaesser, and Jennifer Daily (4 pieces valued at $350)
- July 2 A Girl Named PJ – Lo & Sons Catalina Weekender ($120 value)
- July 3 The Flair Exchange – $100 gift card to Pier One Imports
- July 4 Melissa Creates – Prize Package including products from Shop Melissa Creates and a Target Gift Card (total value of $100)
Each giveaway is open for 3 days, but that can go really fast so don’t miss it!
If you’re like me and have a terrible memory and are thinking, “This is great, Marlene, but how on earth am I supposed to remember to check each of these blogs for the next 2 weeks,” never fear! We have a Facebook page that you can follow so you can be reminded of each giveaway.
And I’m so happy to introduce my very first real sponsor, Simple Peace. Owned by DeAnna Reposa, Simple Peace creates beautiful carryall bags in a variety of styles to help you reduce your impact on the environment. The canvas bags are made of organic hemp and cotton in the U.S.A., and the straw bags are handmade by a cooperative of artisans in Morocco—both are crafted with Fair Trade practices.
Be sure to enter Jade and Fern’s giveaway on June 28th!
And don’t forget to check our our fearless leader Jeran’s giveaway today on Oleander and Palm!
Have I used enough exclamation points in this post? I don’t know!
Happy weekend, everyone, and happy summer!